Ranger Up Apparel

We are the 0.45

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Where did the week go?

I usually work on a short article to post every Sunday in regards to fitness, nutrition, or maybe just simply the importance of taking a break from training and spending some valuable family time.  Today I was at work about to leave and come home when I realized holy s*** it is already Sunday again!  I had lost all track of time this week.  Which brings me to my next point.  There are some of us out there that have some crazy work schedules.  For example, I work seven days a week for 29 days straight with a small break in between those crazy months. It is so easy to lose yourself in your routine you forget about everything else that is important to you.  It seems like I get up at 4 in the morning and come home about 5 that evening, eat dinner, get a good workout in, post the workout on here, and go to bed.  That is basically my life 7 to 8 months out of the year.  We cannot forget to slow down and force ourselves to enjoys those things we love most.  Let's face it, why do we work in the first place?  That is an easy answer so we can make money to pay our bills, buy our groceries, and be able to enjoy our lives.  So if we let work consume our lives totally where does that leave the enjoyment part of life?  It is not fair to those closest to us if we never take time to show them we are still human and love to be around them.  In my oppinion that is why we have a Sunday.  Take some time this evening and spend some time with those that you care about the most.  Do your best to not think about what has to get done tomorrow and only think about how nice it is to relax and enjoy that part of your life which is not consumed by work.  I wish everyone a great upcoming week!

1 comment:

  1. Sunday Funday! Love my Sunday's. I get to relax hang out with friends or just lay by the pool! You keep working like that you know who you are going to turn into don't you?? Ha I guess it could be much worse.

    ReplyDelete