Ranger Up Apparel

We are the 0.45

Sunday, September 16, 2012

What a Week!

Friends, Family, and Readers,

I wanted to take some time before I kick a HITFIT session to apologize for not posting hardly at all this week.  As of this Wednesday I will be out of the Marine Corps after a little over 8 years of long, faithful service!  Needless to say I have been extremely busy with checking out of the Marine Corps, finishing projects here at the house in order to put it up for sale, and finding new employment. 

It is amazing how stressful this process can be, but how much working out helps to manage that stress!  Being in the gym by itself relieves extraordinary amounts of tension.  If only I could find a job that basically allowed me to live in the gym I think I may be able to live a stress free life! 

Well while I have been gone I hope that everyone is doing well and still working at meeting their fitness goals.  I plan on posting daily challenges starting again tomorrow in hopes of keeping you on track to meet those goals.  On the flip side if you do not currently have any goals you are pursuing it may be time to get some.  I have found that by setting some goals in your life it gives you a since of purpose and something to work toward.  Without these goals what are we really doing with the one life that we have?  Just kind of stumbling through life hoping everything works out?  You control your future, and if you don't take control of it someone else will! 

I have been doing a little research in the evenings when things finally calm down for the day, and hope to have a few new articles to post in the next few weeks.  I really appreciate all the support everyone has offered up, and look forward to having the chance of continuing to support you!

1 comment:

  1. The Marines won't be the same without you!! Semper Fi.

    ReplyDelete