Ranger Up Apparel

We are the 0.45

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Manic Sunday!

Daily Challenge (20May12):

Here it is Sunday already!  As I was driving to work this morning at 5am I was starting to ask myself whatever happened to the days where Sunday was for relaxing and spending time with the family?  Once I got to work I put the thought out of my head and got busy with accomplishing the schedule for the day.  I made it back home by about noon and was welcomed with an entire days worth of work in the yard, in the garage, on the house, etc that I was unable to complete during the week do to my work schedule. 

As I do the work that needs done around the house I ponder on the idea of how busy we have made ourselves in this country.  When I was younger I specifically remember my parents and grandparents working very hard, but always taking a few hours of one day a week (Sunday) to sit down eat dinner and spend some quality time together.  Having lived and traveled all over the world for the last eight years I have noticed one thing about our wonderful country.  We have lost much of our emphasis on family and friends and have replaced it with work and wealth.  I tell you this from my short time on this earth wealth will be no good to you if you have no one to share it with.  We live in a fast paced society these days that tend to forget about the most important things in life. 

My daily challenge for you today is take a break from your daily HITFIT sessions, other workout programs you enjoy, or just simply your daily chores and invite your family and friends over for a Sunday dinner.  Sit at the table and eat a good meal, share stories from the previous week, and rejuvenate for the upcoming week!

                           I thought you Jersey Shore fans would appreciate this!

No comments:

Post a Comment